Monday 6 February 2012

Big Smoke Burger @ Eaton's Center

The Urban Eatery in the Eaton Center has a huge variety of new places to eat (and I'm super excited to try them all out!). One place that came highly recommended from a few friends and co-workers was Big Smoke Burger:


I ordered the Big Smoke Burger which comes with caramelized onions, smoked cheddar, tomato, lettuce and horseradish mayo (but I substituted it for the rosemary garlic mayo - YUM!).
The burger was delicious! Juicy beef patty, toasted & buttered sesame bun, gooey cheese stuck on the caramelized onions, amazing rosemary garlic mayonnaise holding it all together and tons of burger juice - OMG Bliss! 
And for $8.50 (incl. tax) that's pretty good. 

Conclusion: I would totally recommend the Big Smoke Burger! YUM! It's probably one of my favourite fast food choices for lunch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment