Monday 26 March 2012

Kenzo Ramen


Interior of Kenzo Ramen
Menu with pictures!
There were a lot of spicy ramen options. My friend (who can regularly handle hot sauce) had the King of Kings ramen and it was spicy enough to make her nose run. 
Sapporo Miso Ramen 
with roasted vegetables, bean sprouts, mushrooms, carrots, cabbage and ground pork
There were lots of veggies, but not a lot of noodles in my ramen. I found the broth was really nice and quite hearty. My one disappointment was that there wasn't a lot of ground beef in the Sapporo - not quite the balanced ramen I was hoping for. 

I probably have to give this restaurant another shot before I make decide whether or not I like it (a lot of people ordered the Tonkotsu ramen and it looked really good). But for a Japanese restaurant, I found it funny that the waitresses spoke Korean instead of Japanese....

Website: http://www.kenzoramen.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment