Wednesday 2 September 2020

Costco

Sept 2, 2020

I've heard horror stories about the lineups at Costco during the Covid pandemic in Toronto, so maybe picking a time during the middle of the day in the middle of the week would be better for lineups
Tuxedo Cake $16.99
The prices haven't gone up too much for these huge slabs of delicious cake! The tuxedo cake is also really good with lots of chocolate (white, dark and milk) and cake between layers of triple chocolate cream. 

Whole BBQ Chicken $7.99
I used to eat a lot of these BBQ chickens from Costco and other grocery stores and I have to say, Costco probably does their chickens the best and it's the always been the cheapest. 

November 3, 2012
Costco! I haven't been in years...so I was kind of excited.
You've got to love their super cheap food too:

$1.50 hotdog & drink and $4.29 for a huge box of poutine with huge cheese curds and tons of gravy
I knew they did cheap bulk items - but I didn't know it extended to cheap abundant food portions in the fast food take-out area. 
This definitely gives Ikea a run for its money - It's not the most gourmet meal or the best hot dog ever, but $1.50 for a hot dog and drink??? and unlimited toppings like relish, onions and hot peppers - I'm not complaining. And the poutine! Those cheese curds are HUGE and they're pretty good - I wish they melted it  in the microwave, but the fries were crispy and the gravy was hot - so I enjoyed it.

My other favourite thing at Costco: store made Tiramisu $14.99 for a huge block (1/4 of it was eaten when this picture was taken)

Layers of delicious tiramisu cake
A good, cheap and delicious tiramisu in case you can't afford Paese's tiramisu. I recommend this.


No comments:

Post a Comment