Monday 8 July 2013

Caffe Sorrentino @ Edmonton Airport - Edmonton

My flight back to Toronto was delayed and grounded for 2 hours becasue of flooding at Pearson Airport, so I took the time to grab a meal. I did a quick walk around the terminal to assess my choices and I decided that Caffe Sorrentino had some of the better fast-food options. 
 but things were definitely on the pricier side (perhaps due to the airport location)

Genovese Grilled Panini
Chicken breast, tomato and pesto mayo
The panini was relatively simple with thick cut slices of chicken breast and pesto mayo. There wasn't as much tomato as I would have liked, but the sandwich was filling from all the focaccia and chicken.

Overall: Decent panini and probably a step up from regular airport food (or Westjet/Air Canada domestic flight food). 


No comments:

Post a Comment