Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lindt Cafe @ The PATH

I finally had a chance to check out the new Lindt boutique location just in time for Christmas!

 
And I've got to say: one of the most exciting parts of this new (as of June 2013) boutique is the cafe where they prepare drinks:
 The barista was nice enough to give me some samples of the hot chocolate which was spectacular!
The dark chocolate was really rich in flavour and had the nice thick consistency of slowly melted chocolate. The milk chocolate was sweeter, but tasted a little blander after I was spoiled by the full-bodied dark chocolate. 
After much deliberation, I opted for the white chocolate mocha
I loved it! It wasn't too sweet which was a really nice change from my usual super sweet white chocolate mocha drink at Starbucks. Also, I found the espresso made it really aromatic and overall, it was just delicious. 

Overall: Heaven for Lindt Chocolate fans! I love all their drinks - you can't really go wrong with any of their options. The best part is that they're competitively priced with Starbucks (finally someone is giving the Starbucks white chocolate mochas a run for their money!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment