Saturday 11 April 2020

Marathon Donuts & Coffee

Apr 11, 2020
Marathon Donuts & Coffee is open for take-out! Perfect for the HK milk tea cravings.
Extra Large Hong Kong Milk Tea with no sugar
 All the things I've taken for granted before COVID-19, I don't think I'll ever take them for granted again. Milk tea has become a luxury item since it's not in my immediate neighbourhood. Luckily, a lot of my favourite take-out places are nearby, so it's easy to make a quick detour. 
The milk tea was amazing - I love the flavour even without sugar and it's super smooth. Awesome!

April 29, 2018
I got a Hong Kong Milk tea without sugar and it was pretty good - much better than my previous experience. 

1L bottles come with sugar added


June 14, 2014
There's a lot of talk about this Marathon Donuts & Coffee shop because the owner won an award for the making the best Hong Kong Style milk tea in the world back in 2012 (in Hong Kong of course). 
I've always seen this place when I went for KBBQ, but I never really got the significance until now. 
So here's my cup of hot Hong Kong Style milk tea
It was definitely smooth, but the flavour was awful - it was like the tea went bad and then they really watered it down. I have no idea why it's so popular because I think the milk tea I had in Hong Kong was way better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment