Monday 18 August 2014

Taftan Kebab

After reading about this place online, I wanted to try it since I was in the area for lunch:
Prices on the website were pretty cheap.

It wasn't until I got to the restaurant that I realized the prices all went up by a bit:

    
Combo #5: Chicken Kebab with salad $5.99
The chicken was juicy and tasty. I was a little concerned that it might have been undercooked (but I didn't have any stomach problems - so it must have been okay or my stomach handled it).
The roasted tomato was really good - I now understand the obsession: the crinkly skin, sweet tomato and slightly mushy inside...Yum! The salad was a simple Greek salad, but all this food together was very filling for less than $10.

Overall: Good take-out Iranian food a little south of Little Persia. I didn't have any problems with the service - they were quick and polite to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment