Friday 6 July 2018

Salad Days

July 6, 2018
Smoked salmon salad with capers, asparagus, broccoli salad
Hearty portion for a healthy dinner!

Feb 25, 2015
My friend recently introduced me to Salad Days in the Yonge and Bloor area for lunch. 
They recently opened another branch in underground near the Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel, but the original is in Cumberland Terrace. The line up at the newer location is much longer (and a little further for both of us), so we grabbed lunch at the Cumberland location where we could also sit down at a table to eat and catch up.

Large Salad with smoked salmon
Custom salad with spring mix, tomato and cucumber salad, pears and green beans. 
Probably not the typical mix, but my friend said the green beans were good (and they were delicious - if a little cold) and the pears were crisp and sweet. I got Italian dressing since I thought it would help flavour the salad and keep it all together.

Overall: I was pretty impressed! A lunch in Yorkville for under $10 and everything was fresh and delicious. Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment