Thursday 15 August 2019

Big Smoke Burger

Aug 15, 2019 - 799 York Mills

 Hogtown: Swiss cheese, mushrooms, bacon, rosemary-garlic mayo, lettuce and tomato
The meat patty was a little crumbly; however, it worked well with the delicious rosemary garlic mayo and soft egg bun.

Beast: smoked cheddar, sauteed mushrooms, bacon and onion ring
The burger was crispy with the bacon already, I'm not sure it needed the extra onion ring - however it was fun. 

April 25, 2015 - Yorkdale Mall

I haven't had a Big Smoke Burger in a while, but I was taking my aunt shopping at Yorkdale and decided to grab one of my favourite burgers with the yummy rosemary garlic mayo. 
Unfortunately, the burger seemed to have shrunk compared to what I remember
It was still okay, but a lot smaller.  The onion rings were still as awesome as I remember! 

No comments:

Post a Comment