Sunday 20 September 2015

The Works - Kingston (ON)

We were in Kingston to visit my brother and took him out for lunch:
I really like The Works - I think the London location is better than the Toronto location, but I'm hoping the Kingston restaurant is as good as the London location.
  
Menus

Barking at the Barnyard: 8oz. beef and bacon patty, smoked beef brisket, barking squirrel BBQ sauce, caramelized onion, jack cheese and smoked bacon and fries
Very meaty and bacon-flavoured - it looked like a hot mess, but it was really tasty and meat-centric.


Son of a Beech with avocado, beechhouse sauce, sundried tomato and feta cheese and sweet potato fries
Great burger! They put half an avocado on it and it was pretty tasty. I think the sweet potato fries were the best accompaniment.


Chick N' Waffles: Fried chicken breast, bacon, Moosehead beer maple BBQ sauce, fried egg, lettuce, green onions between two Belgian Waffles and Onion Rings
I loved this take on Chicken and Waffles! I've been looking for some good Chicken and Waffles for a while and this really hit the spot.  I liked the Moosehead beer and maple BBQ sauce with a bit of sweetness and lots of flavour.  The fried egg and the waffles made this amazing. I would totally eat this again!

Overall: Great burgers at The Works! I think the Kingston location is definitely better than the Toronto one.  The service was quick, food was great and prices were pretty reasonable.

The WORKS - Gourmet Burger Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment