Friday 4 December 2015

St. Louis Bar & Grill

We were meeting some friends after their movie for dinner at Fairview Mall. 
There are quite a few options for a sit down dinner at the mall and someone wanted wings - so here we were at St. Louis Bar & Grill. 
The Friday special was 1/2 pound of wings and 1/2 rack of ribs for $19.95 with the purchase of a drink. 
I got a non-alcoholic berry smoothie
Which turned out to be awful - something in this expired and warped the taste, but they took it back and didn't charge me for it - so that was nice of them. Then I ordered a root beer, and they only had Dad's root beer (which isn't your usual A&W or Barq's - so I was thrown off by that too). 

1/2 Rack of Ribs with Mississippi Honey BBQ sauce and Honey Garlic wings
At least my ribs and wings turned out okay, not the best I've ever had, but decent for the price I paid.  And I decided to get a salad instead of fries (my sad attempt to eat healthy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment