Wednesday 27 April 2016

Nabe - SF

I was trying to get a Lyft to the Golden Gate Heights Mosaic Stairway/16th Avenue Tiled Steps from Mission, but I ended up at the Hidden Garden Steps instead (the GPS was a little confusing and both my Lyft driver and I had no idea where we were going LOL). Still pretty cool! I actually started at the top of the hill and walked down to find out that I was at the Hidden Garden Steps. 

Afterwards, I met up with my friend and we went for a lighter and healthier Japanese meal (since we were both feeling a little sick from Coachella) before I went to catch my red-eye flight back home. 

 


We got the Shabu Shabu with Wagyu Beef, vegetables and udon. 
Wagyu beef was so tasty with all of the marbled fat...mmmm

This was great comfort food with veggies, beef and soup! Then after we finished all the meat and veggies, the server came by and mixed some rice, egg and a few other ingredients with the leftover broth to finish. 

This was pretty yummy too! It was the first time I've had shabu shabu like this!

Overall: Good experience at Nabe! I had yummy wagyu beef, the server was really nice and helpful and I learned something about shabu shabu that I didn't know before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment