Friday 5 June 2020

Millie Patisserie & Creamery

June 5, 2020
While waiting for my take-out order at Khao San Road, I wandered over to check out the mille crepe cake options. I really wanted taro, but they were out - so I got my next choice: earl grey!

Earl Grey Cake $9.95 for a cake slice
It's expensive for a slice of this cake, but it's was really yummy! It's so easy to eat this cake, the crepe layers kind of fall into each other and every bite is really tasty packed with tons of earl grey flavour from the cream/mousse between every layer of crepe. The crepes were also super flaky and delicious.

June 20, 2016
Today was a huge foodie adventure with Burger's Priest, Kekou Gelato and now Millie Patisserie. 
Millie Patisserie & Creamery is the sister shop to the original in Kensington and they're known for their matcha mille feuille. 
Matcha Mille Feuille 
So much matcha flavour in this delicate cake slice.  It seemed like every layer of the mille feuille had a layer of ground matcha and cream.  It's great for matcha lovers - but I think it was just too much powder for me and it was very pronounced throughout the cake. 
Strawberry Cheesecake 
A souffle cheesecake that was light, fluffy and DELICIOUS! It was creamy and airy and way better than Uncle Tetsu's Cheesecakes

No comments:

Post a Comment