Saturday 10 September 2016

Red Lobster's Endless Shrimp

Endless Shrimp is on! I've heard about the Red Lobster promotion for a few years, but I didn't get a chance to go until now. All you can eat shrimp for around $22.

Grilled Shrimp and Walt's Shrimp with a baked potato
The grilled shrimp were coated in this delicious garlicky sauce on a bed of rice and the fried shrimp had a nice tangy shrimp cocktail sauce to accompany them.


Grilled Shrimp skewer

Parmesan Shrimp
Fried shrimp with parmesan on top.

Garlic Shrimp
Fat succulent shrimp in a bowl with garlic butter sauce - yummy! (and a heart attack waiting to happen).

All the shrimp tails...I ended up eating 75 shrimp - pretty awesome if I do say so myself.


Shrimp Linguine
I love this garlicky, creamy pasta dish - but I knew I had to save it for the end when I was fully done with all the other shrimp (one dish of this and you'll be ready to pass out). It's so good - but really rich and really heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment