Saturday 19 November 2016

Colonnade Pizza - Nepean (ON)

November 11, 2016

 
Caesar Salad and Garlic bread for our large group.

I didn't really feel like pizza, so I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana:

Pretty big portion of chicken, cheese and pasta!
The tomato sauce was a little too sweet for the pasta and there was a lot of it. It might have been better served to have a little less sauce and maybe something salty like parmesan cheese to offset the sweetness of the tomato. At least, the chicken breast was tender and juicy.


Key Lime Pie
I couldn't resist - I love dessert and key lime pie. It was tart and tangy and it had this really nice chocolate crust. Yum!

July 3, 2016

 

Colonnade Special with red peppers, onions, broccoli and ham

There was a lot of cheese on this pizza - it tasted like a twice baked pizza with a thick top layer of cheese and toppings and then more toppings before the cheesy bottom layer. Definitely interesting and different. 
Tiramisu
I can't resist the dessert. This one was okay, but I've had better. There was a lot of cream in this one and not too much coffee liqueur. I also didn't really like the powdered chocolate on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment